Royal Panda are offering all new customers who sign up today a free bet worth £20 when they deposit and place the same amount on any sports market. QPR’s official shirt sponsor for the 2018/19 season is promising to match 100% of your first deposit up to £20.
This is an impressive new customer free bet offer from a decade-old casino operator who has recently ventured into the world of sports. They have a great focus on live in-play football betting which will really whet your appetite when you play using the optimised mobile website. Claim our offer today and head over to Royal Panda to escape from the pandemonium of hunting for free bets!
Royal Panda sign up offer
Entering this sign up offer is as easy as creating a new account and placing your first qualifying bet on sport, after checking the qualifying terms and conditions. To start, just hit the claim button below.
How to claim your Royal Panda free bet
- Claim the sign up offer using the button on this page
- Select ‘join for free’ on the promo landing page
- Create a new real money account with Royal Panda and ‘opt in’ to the promotion when prompted
- Deposit at least £20 and place at least £20 on a sports bet with odds of at least 1/1
- Wait for your free bet credit to be awarded once your bet has settled.
Royal Panda free bet terms and conditions
- You must be 18 and over to apply for this offer
- Only your first deposit will qualify
- You must opt-in to this promotion when you sign up a new account
- Deposits made with Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard or Paypal will not qualify
- Your first deposit and stake must be a minimum of £20 and on a sports selection with odds of at least evens (1/1 or 2.0)
- Your free bet bonus will be credited after your qualifying bet has settled
- Please bet responsibly and be gamble aware
- Please check the full terms and conditions that apply
Royal Panda promo code 2018
You won’t need a promo code for this free bet sign up offer, simply set up a new player account and deposit and bet £20 to get your £20 free bet.
About Royal Panda
Royal Panda are the official shirt sponsors of Queens Park Rangers who are currently battling it out in the Sky Bet EFL Championship. They signed a 3-year partnership deal back in July 2017.
To launch the new partnership deal, Royal Panda were offering fans a chance to win a £1 million jackpot prize if they were able to predict the result of every one of QPR’s Championship games before the season kicked off.
With over a decade in the industry, Royal Panda prides itself on its user-centred approach to providing players with a unique customer experience, with promotions and betting features designed with care.
As a fully licensed and regulated operator of a casino and sports book, Royal Panda operates is fairness, honesty and integrity. It is fully transparent and abides to all rules outlined by both the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the UK Gambling Commission.
Design and user experience
The design starts with a smart and clean brand which features the face of a panda hidden within a sharp crown motif.
The theme of the website uses a minimal black and red palette, derived from its background in casinos. The variety of sports have their own colour indicator and icon to help navigation.
The main menu for the sports section offers a view on planned events, live events, a calendar, and opens with a dashboard of your favourite selections and sports.
The bet slip is conventionally persistent in the right column, allowing for a left column sports menu, and large central column for markets and live in-play view.
Royal Panda mobile betting
There is no need to download an app specifically for your iPhone or Android device. The website is fully loaded with all features and responsively optimised for mobile and tablet devices.
The website performs fast on your mobile, allowing you to bet in-play and stream live football matches when out and about on your mobile.
Designed with a ‘mobile-first’ approach, the website is clearly laid out and designed intuitive ease of use to make betting on your mobile just as enjoyable as the desktop experience.
Royal Panda provide a really comprehensive customer support service. A self-help Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will aim to answer the most common customer queries on a range of subjects.
A dedicated UK phone line is open daily between 9am – 00:30am and features a ‘request a callback’ service which allows you to leave your details and wait for them to call you back.
You can also send them a free text email or use the online web form to ask a question.
They also host a live web chat service where a knowledgable and friendly member of staff will be on hand to instantly deal with your requests.
Other Royal Panda promotions and features
Offers, promotions, and betting features include:
- Top Price offers: Royal Panda will offer the top price across all UK bookmakers on selected events on their Twitter feed.
- Live in-play betting: With over 168 football markets, Royal Panda have a strong focus on in play betting and offer a live view of the action including stats, form, highlights and pitch graphics.
- Live streaming football events: You can watch a number of top flight football matches live with their streaming service.
- Royal Panda loyalty program: Earn loyalty reward points (Loyal Panda Points) every time your play, whether you win or lose the bet. Points earned can then be transferred for luxury gifts in the Royal Panda shop.
Accepted deposit methods
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Dinero Mail
Royal Panda rating
- Strong focus on customer care
- Strong welcome offer
- Competitive odds on football markets
- Lack of expected features like cash out and build your own bet.