The Coral free bet sign up offer gives away £20 in Free Bets when you create a new Coral betting account and deposit and bet just a fiver on any sport! As long as you’re a new Coral customer and your first bet is on a sport event at minimum odds of 1/2, you’ll qualify for this amazing deposit bonus!
Coral are one of the UK’s largest bookmakers with one of the biggest reputations, as this new customer offer shows – it’s one of the best free bets you’ll find for virtually no deposit.
Bet £5 get £20 in free bets Coral sign up offer
Signing up with the Best Free Bet Scout’s unique promotion link will take you straight to the offer, where you can start spending those free bets in no time at all!
How to claim your Coral free bet
- The ‘Get the Coral free bet‘ button above will land you right on the Coral online promo page where you just need to hit the green ‘Bet here’ button
- Using your own details, simply create a new Coral betting account
- Deposit and bet just £5 within 14 days of creating your account
- Bet on any sports event of minimum odds 1/2 and you’ll instantly get £20 worth of free bets to spend.
Coral free bet terms and conditions
- This offer only applies to over 18s from the UK who are new real-money players with Coral
- Opening accounts with e-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe or Moneybookers) will not qualify for this offer
- Free bets are only valid for up to 7 days
- Your stake will not be returned
- Cashout will not be available on the qualifying bet
- Full Coral terms and conditions apply
- Please gamble responsibly
About Coral bookmakers
One of the most established bookmakers in Britain, Coral have been on the scene since the 1920s. They were one of the first to open a licensed shop in 1961, following new legislation 1960 that allowed high street betting in the UK.
Coral.co.uk is licensed and regulated in the UK by the Gambling Commission, and is certified by Gamecare and IBAS. The operating company is also licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Coral user experience
Coral really stand out from the rest when it comes to the user experience of their website. Their years of experience shows when it comes to the well-refined and user-centred user interface.
The masthead of the website allows for easy switching between core products the Coral group operate, from Sports and Casinos, to Bingo and Lotto.
The primary menu is then built up from a combination of the most popular betting sports, and the features and promotions Coral offer in their Sports betting product. Here you can find promotions like ‘Build Your Bet’ and the Twitter custom bet promotion ‘#YourCall’.
Presented down the left column in a menu is a comprehensive list of over 50 sports from Football, boxing and Horse Racing, to NFL, UFC and Speedway.
After you’ve selected your sport, the central column displays tabular lists of in-play events, matches, competitions, specials and more. You can also select a timeline of events from today, tomorrow or events in the future.
Finally, an in-play widget displaying all the currently live events you can bet on is anchored by a widget to add your favourites and a panel displaying your bet slip. The bet slip widget allows you to can cash out, or view your open bets and bet history.
Coral has a dedicated iPhone app as well as an Android app which are available from the app stores. Both are extremely well designed to ensure players can use the whole gamut of features and promotions at the tips of their fingers whilst out and about.
The website is also fully optimised for mobile therefore it will respond to any device screen size or aspect ratio.
Betting in-play, or using the cash out feature whilst out watching the game has never been easier. The performance of the mobile website and mobile apps makes transactions depositing instant. You can set your favourite bets and events up in the customiser panel to make betting on the go even quicker and simpler.
Coral customer service
Punters can contact Coral’s well-informed and friendly service staff 24/7 via email or telephone.
You can contact the specialist help centre any time by sending a tweet to the Twitter handle @CoralHelp. The most accessible method is to use the online live chat service by hitting the button wherever you see it.
Coral has a great reputation of customer service, where withdrawals are fast and response times are short. They’ve really got your back.
Coral features and promotions
This bookmaker has a decent range of betting promotions to enhance your experience, including:
- Build Your Bet: Create your own bet by selecting odds over a wide range of football bets and get an instant price, available on over 1000 football leagues and competitions.
- Build Your Bet Leaderboard: Your chance to win up to £10,000 by betting a minimum of £1 on any Build Your Bet market. You’ll be added to the Build Your Bet Leaderboard for that month if it wins. The bet with the longest odds will received £10,000, and nine runners-up will win a share of £15,000.
- Enhanced Acca: Each week Coral will publish a 5-fold enhanced odds acca where the odds on the accumulator are massively boosted. You’ll get enhanced odds free bet winnings if your acca wins.
- 4+ Acca Boost: Stake a minimum of £2 on at least a 4-fold accumulator and if it wins then Coral will boost your winnings with an accumulator bonus of 10% as a free bet, up to £100.
- Bet & Get Club: Place a minimum bet of £25 Monday-Thursday and join the club, and you’ll get a £10 free bet.
- Bet & Watch: Watch live streaming of Spanish La Liga football while you place a bet.
- #YourCall: Tweet your own custom bet to @Coral with the hashtag #YourCall. Coral will try to publish your bet on the website along with their odds.
- Cashout & partial Cashout: Get your money before your bet has settled, if the going is good, or claw back some cash if things are going down the pan!
- Coral Connect: Open up an account and deposit your cash in store, to instantly spend online and on your mobile. A totally seamless single betting account.
Coral deposit methods
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Substantial range of sports markets
- Competitive odds
- Full range of betting types and features
- One of the best welcome offers on the market