Exclusive to new UK customers, Best Free Bet Scout brings you the BoyleSports free bet: win up to £25 in free bets when you sign up as a new customer! What’s not to like about this deal?? Don’t ‘sBoyle’ your chances, get the free bet today!
BoyleSports free bet new customer promotion
When you register with BoyleSports for the first time, as a ‘real money player’, you can take advantage of this new customer offer. BoyleSports will give you up to £25 in free bets if you bet at least £10 on a sportsbook market at minimum odds of 1/2.
How to claim free bet
- Click ‘Get the BoyleSports free bet’ to get the deal
- Hit ‘join now’ and enter your details to create a new customer account
- Deposit cash into your new account and place a minimum £10 bet on a sportsbook market of minimum odds 1/2
- A 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets stakes will be matched with a free bet, up to a maximum of £5
- This will repeat up to four times for every three qualifying bets up to a maximum of £20 free bets (not including the first free bet)
BoyleSports free bet terms and conditions
- Exclusive to new customers only
- Must be over 18
- Only real money stakes apply
- Minimum £10 must be staked for the initial £5 free bet
- Bets must be place on selections with minimum odds of 1/2
- A maximum of £25 of free bets can be credited
- 13 bets required to received full £25 free bet
- Qualifying bet must be placed with 30 days of signing up as a new customer
- Any free bets will expire 7 days after being credited
- Cashed out bets do not qualify
- Free bet cannot be used on the same selections
- Deposits with Skrill, Moneybookers, Neteller or prepaid cards do not qualify
- Full terms and conditions apply
- Gamble responsibly
BoyleSports is an Irish bookmaker with an Irish flavour. They offer provide odds on a whole host of worldwide sports markets, as well as Irish sports like hurling and Gaelic football.
Their range of sports markets is huge and really impressive – you name it, they’ll take a bet on it!
BoyleSports is the largest bookmaker of its kind in Ireland.
It was founded by Irishman John Boyle in 1989, and has since grown with outlets all across the world, including 250 in Ireland. Ireland continues to be the home of its headquarters, and it employs over 1,700 staff across the country.
A number of jobs were saved back in 2011 when BoyleSports took over the shops of William Hill after it decided to leave the Irish market.
BoyleSports prides itself on its unique customer experience, and trains all it’s staff to the highest standard ensuring whenever you need to contact them you’ll receive expert advice from extremely knowledgable staff.
The online help on their website is easily accessible from any area of the website, which provide customers with both a contextual search facility and a 24/7 live chat service. You won’t be disappointed.
As well as a fully functional mobile website, you can also download the their mobile app on Android and iPhone.
The mobile app offers punters exclusive enhanced odds as well live streaming of UK and Irish horse racing events.
The iPhone app is more developed than the Android app and thus receives higher ratings from its users. It’s a slick and well designed mobile app with large target areas, and a super-fast cash out interface on in-play betting.
BoyleSports features and promotions
After the new customer welcome offer, you’ll find a huge range of excellent promotions and unique betting features such as:
- Double Winnings – Get double winnings as a free bet on selected international football markets if a penalty is scored during the match.
- All Sport Acca Loyalty – Receive a £5 accumulator free bet when after you place five qualifying accumulators.
- Acca Insurance – Get a free bet if one of your 5+ selections in your accumulator lets you down.
- Cash out – Get all or part of your stake back if you decide to cash out before the game is over
- Live streaming – watch live streams of events on the mobile app
- In-play betting – Place a bet while the game is in play
- Bet calculator – Work out your potential winnings before you place your stake
- Live betting diary – Look ahead at all the events to be streamed live on TV
BoyleSports payment deposit methods
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Bank Transfer
- Excellent wide range of sports markets
- Competitive low odds across UK and Irish events
- Live streams of a wide number of events
- Market-leading customer experience
- Website design doesn’t compete with top bookmakers