Take advantage of the Betway free bet new customer offer today! This is one of Best Free Bet Scout’s top recommended free bets for new customers. Register as a new customer with Betway and they will match the sum of your first bets (up to the value of £30) with a free bet. There’s no bet(ter)way to bet!
New UK & Ireland customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £30. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. Terms Apply.
Betway free bet promotion
Use the qualifying button below to claim this free bet. Once you’ve registered as a new customer you’ll be good to go! So what are you waiting for?
How to claim your Betway free bet
- Claim this free bet by using the ‘Get this free bet‘ button
- Register as a new punter
- Deposit between £10 and £30 using a valid credit or debit card, or PayPal
- Place qualifying* bets totalling up to the full amount deposited
- Your free bet matching up to the total of your first deposit will then be available to use!
Free bet terms and conditions
- New Betway customers only
- Betway customers registering duplicate sports accounts will not be eligible
- Minimum deposit of £10 GBP
- Maximum first bet stake of £30
- *Qualifying bets include:
- Single bets: minimum odds 3/4
- each way bets: the place part minimum odds 2/5
- system bets: each selection must be placed at minimum odds 2/5
- Only one free bet per new Betway customer
- Maximum awarded free bet £30
- Stake will be deducted from any winnings
- Full free bet terms and conditions apply
If you’re a Hammers fan then Betway is the bookie for you. Betway is the official sponsor of West Ham United football club.
Betway offer some of the best odds you’ll find from a sports betting company. They provide best odds on a huge range of sports. The lowest football match odds can be found across games from the MLS, Serie A, to the Premier League.
Betway are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, and part of the I.B.A.S. (Independent Betting Adjudication Service).
Betway user experience
Betway have stripped back the options so the main navigation menu is simple and cluttered, allow punters to get straight to the most popular sports.
A ‘live’ flag is displayed over each menu item which is a handy way to show you what sports currently have live in-play betting available.
The consistent block layout of offers, leagues, then bets provides speed and simplicity in identifying the most popular bets. The calendar view is super simple too, meaning you can quickly see what’s coming up soon.
The simplicity of the interactions and notifications really makes the user experience enjoyable in its simplicity.
Whilst it provides a smart and modern look at feel, the minimal colour pallette can make it difficult to quickly spot the bets and odds on the page. The links and buttons are too subtle in our opinion, but we appreciate this wouldn’t be an issue to many. The visuals are certainly appealing and will appeal especially to Betway’s target audience.
The typography is clean and the icons are you sparingly where it makes sense. All in all Betway have done a good job in producing a sophisticated design to appeal to the masses.
Betway’s mobile app design is less appealing and more dated than it’s desktop counterpart. However it’s really simple to use due to its large touch targets and conventional interactions.
The Betway mobile app is available on iPhone and Android platforms and provides the same fully packed features as the desktop site.
Betway customer service
Customer services is probably where Betway let’s itself down. They can often make it difficult to withdraw your winnings if your account isn’t verified, and don’t always communicate this very well.
Betway features and promotions
- Free bet club: Existing customers can join the Betway free bet club and enjoy free bets each week when they bet regularly
- Betway boosts: Betway provide boosted odds on select fixtures
- In-play betting: Dedicated in-play area with stats and analysis on live games across all sports to help you bet
- 4toScore competition: Correctly predict the first team to score across the top 4 English leagues: Premier league, Championship, League 1 and League 2 to win.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Competitive new customer offer
- Best low odds
- Simply design focussing on the most popular bets
- Smart visual design with minimalistic pallette
- Limited in terms of the features it’s competitors offer