Best Free Bet Scout brings you the 10Bet new customer bonus which is as good as a free bet because you can bag yourself a 50% deposit bonus of up to £100!
This welcome offer from 10Bet is massive! You don’t often see a deposit bonus this big so take advantage of this promo while it lasts.
10Bet bonus welcome offer
Sign up as a new customer with 10Bet and whack in the promo code ‘WB10BET’ when you make your first deposit of at least £15. You’ll instantly get a bonus credited to your bonus account of 50% of your first deposit, with a £100 limit on the bonus.
When you turn over the deposit and bonus amount six times, your bonus will be transferred to your cash account to use of withdraw.
How to claim your 10Bet £100 deposit bonus
- Sign up to the new customer offer by clicking ‘Get the 10Bet bonus‘ button.
- Hit the big green ‘join now’ button on the promo page
- Enter your details to create an account with 10Bet
- Deposit at least £15 into your sports cash account (but not via Neteller/Skrill) using the entering the promo code ‘WB10BET’
- A bonus of 50% of your deposit (up to £100) will instantly be credited to your bonus account
10Bet £100 deposit bonus terms and conditions
- Deposits using Skrill or Neteller do not qualify
- New real-money 10Bet customers only
- You must input the promo code ‘WB10BET’
- Deposit and bonus amount must be turned over 6 times on: settled single sports bets with odds of at least 3/5; or settled accumulator bets with odds of at least 2/5 per selection
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Only available to new 10Bet customers over 18
- Full terms and conditions apply
- Bet responsibly
The official kit sponsors of Blackburn Rovers and official betting partner of West Brom broke into the sports betting market back in 2003.
10Bet soon became an established sports bookmaker providing competitive odds across 90 different countries.
10Bet offer a huge range of exclusive bet types and live betting across a massive selection of leagues.
Despite not being considered to be one of the most well-known bookmakers, 10Bet have really nailed it with the online betting experience.
10Bet pack in a tonne of cool features that really make betting on your favourite sport an enhanced experience.
The look and feel of the website is sharp with a strong use of clean vector graphics and a bold colour palette. It’s one of the smartest looking designs we’ve reviewed on Best Free Bet Scout, and we’re confident most punters will enjoy using the website.
10Bet live in-play betting
When you want to bet in-play on the match, you’ll be really pleased with the data and presentation of 10Bet’s live betting zone on the website.
The types of sport are nicely displayed in tabs along the top of the screen with sharp outlined icons. Under each icon is a number representing the number of live matches on-going in that sport.
When you select a football match you get a ‘match tracker’ view in the side bar. The match tracker shows you all the action as it happens through a possession chart and key actions.
Throughout the game you can view heat maps, points of shots, set pieces and most importantly, goals.
Beneath the match tracker and your bet slip, you can view a stats section which lists everything from the match including goal attempts, throw-ins, corners, possession and dangerous attacks.
All this data gives you a great view on what’s happening in the match and allows you to follow the action closely and make informed betting decisions.
As well as having dedicated fast-performing Android and iPhone apps, 10Bet have also done a great job on their responsive website, optimised for mobile viewports.
All target zones are clear and large, and colours are used well to indicate your interactions with the site.
10Bet target mobile users with some really exciting live-action betting features which especially add tension and excitement to betting in-play.
‘Pulse Bet’ is a feature which lets you bet on the chances of a goal being scored in the 30 seconds, or 1, 5, or 10 minutes. As the time nears to the end, the jackpot winnings increase. If a goal is scored in the last few seconds you’ll win big time!
Our favourite feature is the pop-up alert and timer that appears on your screen whenever there is a set-piece close to goal.
It gives you a chance to bet on the odds of the set-piece being scored – you’ve just got to be quick and bet before the timer runs out!
10Bet customer service
If you have any queries about your betting experience with 10Bet, they have a 24/7 dedicated customer support service.
You can contact 10Bet by email or phone, using their dedicated UK or ROI numbers.
10Bet also have a huge selection of useful FAQs allowing you to search for your answers before contacting them directly.
10Bet has a signed security with IBAS arbitration service which gives customers the confidence that any disputes will be dealt with fairly.
Background to 10Bet
10Bet launched onto the sports betting scene in the UK in 2003. They are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling commission. Their dedication to secure gambling is ensured by their use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to keep your details safe.
10Bet are the proud official kit sponsors of Blackburn Rovers for the 2018/19 English Football League season.
10Bet betting features and promotions
Their wide range of unique betting features and promotional offers include:
- 0-0 draw insurance: rest assured you’ll get up to £10 of your money back as a free bet for the ‘bore-draw’ across a number of leagues
- Live Free Bet club: Join the club and bag a £10 free bet every week when you place 5 in-play bets in a week
- Acca Boost: Get bonus enhanced odds on a range of accumulator bets
- Create your bet mobile special: build your own pre-match bet on mobile
- Pulse bet mobile special: bet with your mobile on a goal being scored in the next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, or 10 minutes and watch your potential winnings increase as the time runs out.
- Add2Bet: Use your cash out price as stake to add more bets to your live bet.
- Full/partial cash out: Use the slider to choose how much of your in-play bet you want to cash out.
10Bet deposit payment methods
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Bank Transfer
- Sharp modern design
- Impressive in-play stats and live-action visualisations
- Great mobile experience
- Unique mobile-only betting features
- Customer support services unlikely to meet modern-day expectations